Ohhh... flowers - Hip Kit Club


Hey everyone, I'm here today sharing my latest layout with the October Hip Kit Club kits.
For this page today I focused on the pretty Simple Stories goodies in the kits, I love the colors with the gold shine on them! For beginning I created a Silhouette cut file based on the SS heart chipboard (my process video includes the editing process of the cut file) and cut out the parts of the heart from different patterned paper. 


I cut the outline from a gold foiled paper from my stash. For adding my title I mixed two letter stickers from the kit. This picture was taken on a garden party, my daughter and I sat among beautiful flowers, and I decided to spice up my layout with some painted flowers and leaves, which I made with Gelatos.



Here is the process video of my latest layout with Gelato flowers and Silhouette cut file editing process! Thanks for watching! 



I hope I could inspire you to expand your layout with handmade embellishments, have a beautiful, crafty weekend! Bea


1 comment:

  1. This page is so pretty! Is there any way you will offer this heart file in your free cut files? I am not good at making them!

    ReplyDelete